How in the world have I not shared my absolute favorite, most yummy, incredibly cheap, super easy perfect for a weeknight lazy dinner ever?
It never fails to hit the spot.
It’s really a BBQ bacon burger without the bun, but I can pretend it’s a salad. What’s not to love?
- 2 cups of your favorite lettuce (Boston lettuce is my go-to)
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Black Olives
- Dill Pickle, diced
- Avocado, sliced
- 1 lb. ground beef, cooked and drained
- 1/4 c. homemade BBQ Sauce
- 1 slice bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Grab the biggest bowl you can find, trust me you'll want more!
- Combine the first six ingredients. (You know how to make a salad!)
- Top with BBQ Sauce and crumbled bacon.